I originally made this as a great Weight Watchers breakfast, but have since decided to quit WW. Instead of using Fat Free cheese and aerosol cooking spray, I’m suggesting you use a little bit of real cheese and a little bit of real butter.
Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
This breakfast sandwich will definitely keep you full until lunch time
- 1- Multigrain English muffin
- 1/8- Avacado, sliced
- 1- Egg
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 Tbsn sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2- slices center cut bacon, cut in half
- Step 1 Divide the English muffins and place in toaster, but don’t push them down yet.
- Step 2 Put bacon slices in hot pan and cook until desired doneness. Flip half-way through.
- Step 3 Add your egg into the same pan, or melt butter in a new frying pan and crack the egg into it (this is what I did, because I was making more than one at a time).
- Step 4 While waiting for the eggs and bacon to cook, slice up the avocado.
- Step 5 When the egg whites begin to settle, after about 3-4 minutes, push down the English muffins in the toaster and flip the egg
- Step 6 Put cheese on top of egg, cover pan with lid, and let steam for 2 more minutes.
- Step 7 Stack the avocado, cheesy eggs, and bacon onto the English muffins.
- Step 8 Enjoy!